Bf2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyyo,

Yeah, bf42 was good, but the netcode wasn't very good, especially the vehicle.. usually it was next to impossible to hit anything flying with the flak cannons unless they were going straight as you'd have to lead your shots to compensate for the bad netcode usually by where they'd be in 1 1/2 seconds... very poor. New patches havn't even fixes this, and odds are no more patches... RIP bf42. I'm sure the WWII mods for BF2 will be good, or at least one. :p

Anywho, the only part that truly pisses me off is how useless the anti-air turrets are. Their homing abilities are extremely poor, I don't even think lock on does anykindof aimig diff as I've been locked onto an enemy, and the rocket went for a friendly and it said I tked them.. yeah.. lock on my ass, lol. So I decided to try flailing... I shot mayve 3 seconds ahead of where a jet was (not locked on, heck, not even in the viewfinder), it killed it... so maybe the anti-air turrets suffer from bad netcode, I know the shooting ain't synched with when you shoot. They should've done the same netcode style for the anti-air turrets as they did for the hand held anti-armor rockets. Those worked good, doesn't really suffer of lag.. but they don't curb very strongly, so they're also useless against air units. Better off trying to smack them even with a pistol than them anti-air turrets most of the time I say, lol.

Oh, and they are coming out with a new patch, 1.03 I believe, that will fix a ton of things, and optimize gameplay and FPS.

I think battlefield 2 is great i played the demo for a few days and went and bought the game my friend also bought it and now we play it almost every day .. the ranking system is pretty cool too gives you more reason to play

Battle field 2 keeps freezing

hey guys well i have a little problem when i play battle field 2 for more than 30 mins or even before that time has elapsed my system hangs the music still plays but the game is frozen my specs are in my signiture so i should have no problem playing the game plus being the extreme addition it is overclocked so why is it theat battle field 2 keeps crashing. however this incident isnt BF2 specific it also happens sometimes on other games such as prince of persia warrior within. can anyone help coz its frustrating that i have spent money on upgrading and the **** thing doesnt even work properly :p any help would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom