BF2... what res. do you guys run it on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
prob my CPU... i don't see why BF2 would take more than 512RAM... I mean, i play Far Cry with everything on high and it works smooth as butter

dhw200 said:
smooth as can be on 1280x960, highest settings and 6 AA

Yep... 1280x960 , highest settings and 6AA
Sapphire X800XT PE (550/600) & P4 3.4Ghz Pressy - 2gigs OCZ plat. rev. 2's

LoL- See my super Dell 8300 is pwning...

By the way... This game is freakin' incredible for those who can play it!!! I've just mastered the art of the Apache Helicopter... Now, i need to learn how to fly those damn jets...

Hey, does anyone wanna play later around 11:00pm EST? I'll set up a server and we can all go at each other... Post if your interested and i'll let you know the name of it...

its a Cobra chopper damnit, get ur fact right!!!

Like i said earlier, my most euphoric moments come from commanding a squad of at least 4 people...its a blast, and if u actually give orders and attack the enemy with a rifle like ur men, they will love and worship you :)

will BF2 Demo run on my comp
P4 2.4Ghz
Kingston 1024 PC2700 333mhz
OCed XFX Geforce FX 5200 w/Agp 8x 128mb

Ridlyn said:
will BF2 Demo run on my comp
P4 2.4Ghz
Kingston 1024 PC2700 333mhz
OCed XFX Geforce FX 5200 w/Agp 8x 128mb

It will probably run... But, you won't be "wowed" and drool...
You need to see & play this game on a high-end PC to really get a good feel of what it's all about...

It's awesome...

hey, like every once in a while, the game freeses, and i can't move anything, and if let's say i'm walking, the guy would keep going to matter what i press... the then it suddetly unlocks, and works again... it's probably a demo bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom