BF2... what res. do you guys run it on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
i got BF2 demo... i dunno, it worked for me, i went to the EA site and i was downloading with like 250k/s... it was done after 30min... anyways, i started my single player, and it was kind of slow, on 1024*768, so i went and set almost everything to medium, and then it worked fine.... otherwise it will lag... is it my card or my CPU? i was thinking the AI took too much CPU, but i dunno... what do you guys run it on? :confused:

I am getting crappy performance myself.

6800 GT
AMD 3000+ 64-Bit
1GB RAM
60 GB HDD

1600x1200 Resolution because my monitor hates anything lower than that. Thats probably why it's so bad...

I run it as smooth as butter at 1024x768, everything maxed out, and 2x AA. I could probably go for 4x AA if I wanted to.

1280x960
max setts and 2aa

bita lag like when u look into distances, and I dont even see anything spectacular about the graphics

pc_boy said:
i got BF2 demo... i dunno, it worked for me, i went to the EA site and i was downloading with like 250k/s... it was done after 30min... anyways, i started my single player, and it was kind of slow, on 1024*768, so i went and set almost everything to medium, and then it worked fine.... otherwise it will lag... is it my card or my CPU? i was thinking the AI took too much CPU, but i dunno... what do you guys run it on? :confused:

I am running worse than you on a better rig

BF2 also overflowed into virtual memory and I have a gig <-_->

it removes 'jaggies', but its really taxing on video cards. unless you have a high end video card, 6800/X800 Pro and up, you won't be able to do Anti Aliasing with many new games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom