bf2 PCI slot video card...

jnthn205

Baseband Member
hey im new here, and i have a question. My computer doesnt have an AGP slot, so i need to get a PCI slot video card, that will run BF2. I was thinking of the Geforce fx 6600 256mb PCI. How would that card run bf2?? Also if you have any other suggestions on video card thats are PCI , please let me hear them. Thanks in advance

just having a video card that is capable of playing the game is not enough. You must have a system that is capable of handling the video card.
What are the specs to your computer. or the name and model number

if i didnt have the specs do you think i would have even posted about the video card? Im not dumb lol.

2.7ghz p4
512 ram
120gb hdd
40gb hdd

ok, well what video card that is PCI and will run battlefield 2 should i get?? Give me some suggestions, i dont know much about vid cards

The PCI interface really limits your graphics card possibilities, i think about the best graphics card that is pci is the fx5500, i had a fx5200 that would play hl2, on medium resolution, and medium graphics, and it would still get choppy.

jnthn205 said:
if i didnt have the specs do you think i would have even posted about the video card? Im not dumb lol.

2.7ghz p4
512 ram
120gb hdd
40gb hdd
Sure you are. a smart person would have thought about it and realized that to get a decent response about a computer question it would be better if they knew the specs of the system the card was to be installed in.:D

not to rub it in but you wanted to put in a non existant card in your computer says a lot also...:D

would you like to make another smart remark or should we call it quits and just go on about what we are doing

>edit< Biglu is correct about the best probably for your system being the fx5500 or even
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814133134

That's quite the attack lurkswithin, keep in mine he is a newbie. When i came here i didn't know crap about computers, i couldn't tell you what a motherboard is. But that was pretty funny.

I wasn't trying to attack him just funning with him as when he was funning with me. Didn't the smilies show up?

what about the fx 5700le 128mb?? my friend has that and he said its runs fine for him, no complaints. Would i be better off getting the fx 5500 128mb?

Back
Top Bottom