BF2 Nvidia drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

woot7800GT

Daemon Poster
Quick question: Are the nvidia drivers that came with BF2 the most recent drivers from nvidia? Basically, are they safe to install and are they the full drivers or just patches? Thanks.

I don't think their the most recent, their the minimum that you need to run the game. When i installed them it said I had a newer version, so this is what i'm drawing from that.

they are version 77.30 even when I installed those I couldn't play the game, but yeah I think my windows installation is screwed, so luckily my new mobo came today so I can format that beotch

Nubius said:
they are version 77.30 even when I installed those I couldn't play the game, but yeah I think my windows installation is screwed, so luckily my new mobo came today so I can format that beotch

I ended up reformating my computer to get better performance. I still experience HUGE FPS drops.

I hope it's just the demo...

my screen just flickered and it didn't launch, is that what happened to you
Yup, that's exactly what happened, and if you google it, we're not the only ones....area 51 did the same after the intro CG video, so I'm hoping after this format everything will be smooth because my computer was acting up anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom