BF2: error/reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

eipeks

In Runtime
Seems I can only play once, when I go back to desktop I cannot load up the game again until I reboot.

Anyone have this problem ever? what did you dop to fizx it?

Ya I'm using 1.3.

Never did use 1.2, if only for a little bit.

Worked fine until the other day, then it just started.

I used to have that, went away once i reinstalled. But that also included a reformat. I know boomstick has this problem too :classic:

YOUR SIG IS TO BIG :)

I just got this game, the splash screen for loading bf2 comes up, the screen goes black as it's loading the menu, then it puts be back to the desktop and just doesnt even let me get to the menu.

version 1.22

EDIT:Im using 81.95 drivers. Im also downloading 91.31 drivers right now.

port foward shouldnt matter at ALL. It crashes before i even get to the main menu. I bought the deluxe editiion today im in my process of installing for the 3rd time. It works when i dont patch it to 1.22, but when i do that it wont even start. So im not gonnna even patch it and place some bf2 first. I downloaded 1.22-1.30 patch that wont work cus it comes up wiht an error saying 1.22 patch must be installed first.

YES, i've updated everything. I just gave up on it. I've been downloading crap for like 3-4hrs trying to fix this so im giving up and just waiting till tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom