Best web browser

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Which web browser do you most prefer? Which do you feel is the fastest? All the browsers listed are the latest and greatest versions.

i have only ever used internet explorer..so i cant really say its better than any of the rest but for what i want to do it seems to work fine :) although i hear ALOT about FF so i might give it a go sometime :) but whats the big difference between them anyway?

I'd say firefox,I HATE Internet explorer 7,Everything is muddled and confusing.My All time favourite internet browser is Ye' Olde Internet explorer 6,It is easy to use and simple,although it's not all that economic on system resources.

firefox :) i used to hate it years ago but one day i saw the light.
i still have ie6 and use that sometimes, espeically on my schools networks as no other browsers work

fire fox i find is a little bit faster (if you no how to tweek it) and i like all the customization but IE7 is a great browser as well

I like Firefox 2, I've tried all the ones in the poll though. Not a fan of the opera interface, IE7 is good but I still prefer FF2, and safari is awful on windows. Just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom