best tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i rented a samsung tv 42 inch 8000:1 8 ms aproxx 1400x740 aproxx 720 p 60 hz, got the hdmi cable set up hd signil and all that went on hd channel dude i was getting a headache the picture is worse than like old no hd tv... its slow and if u follow it its like its not refreshing fast enough.. i got this for 1thousand aprox to just test it out but so far i dont like it... any one know a good site or w/e to buy something like higher res, smaller ms, 1080 around 40 inches 37 is fine.. i was watching this tv from "sharp" it was amazing i came up to it close and saw nothing, it was pure smoothness..... it cost 1999 tho...

i got a 40 inch samsung 1080p 5s refresh rate 10000:1 cntrast and it is beutiful, costed us like 1699.99 for 40 inches. well worth it, samsugn makes the panels for sharp btw

is there any reseller site, or any site where i can check prices online? i hate best buy or stores like it so overpriced

From what I have seen (I see a lot of TVs in a day), Sharp Aquos are exceptional in terms of picture quality. One thing that I have noticed is how well they deal with SD picture. Although the TV can't make a SD pic look like HD, it is certainly better than a lot at smoothing out some of the edges and getting rid of some of the artifacting associated with digital video compression.

Even if you get a HD satellite or cable receiver, you are still forced to deal with an SD picture (as not all channels are in HD).

In terms of how well Aquos displays HD, I would say that I have no complaints there either.

Sharp - AQUOS 32" 720p Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HDTV - LC-32D43U
$1000

I would go samsung, because there designed to work with the Xbox 360. And they do so brilliantly. And normal TV looks superb (HD)

Stay away from plasma as perviously mentioned.
720P/1080P difference is marginal, don't fuss about it.

Make sure it has 2x HDMI slots.

my current samsung 720p 8ms 7000:1 is very suckylol its 42 inches cant watch a soccer game in hd, when the camera moves the picture messes up.. and if u get close u can see the pixels and the black level sucks lol. im going for the sharp aquos 46 in prolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom