Best time to convert money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a cross between a moose and a beaver... It was terrible to behold.

It was a moose, but jebus... In New Jersey I am used to seeing deers all over the place... this thing was easily 4x the size of a deer, maybe more.

Things I've heard about Canada/Canadians:
1. Are afraid of the dark
2. Have really cheap meds
3. Is really ****ing cold
4. Say 'oot' instead of 'out'

Things I've heard about Canada/Canadians:
1. Are afraid of the dark
2. Have really cheap meds
3. Is really ****ing cold
4. Say 'oot' instead of 'out'

1. Um, I'm pretty sure that depends on the person and not their nationality.

2. Yes but still expensive compared to several European countries (Germany is free)

3. For Aussies and other warm climates yes it is. In the summer it averages 25-32C (78-92F) and winter between -10-0C (10-32F). On occasions it can get down to -25C but it's rare. Only way in the north does it stay at -30C but only a total population of ~75,000 live in those 3,000,000 square kilometers of land.

4. I and every other Canadian I know says 'out'.

There you go "maite" ;)

lol :)

Even 2C is really realy cold to me. I don't think I've even been in weather colder than about 1C before. So -10C is like "****, we're gonna die"

scary stuff lol...then -25C sometimes? I'm glad I'm this side of the world

-10C is only 14F. It can get that cold where I live (southeastern corner of Tennessee). It can get MUCH colder on up North. ;)

It used to get as cold as negative 1 or 2 F in New Jersey.... I haven't seen it lower then 20F at nights though in the past few years (global warming!) but I don't pay much attention to the weather.

I am interested in how Canadians like their health care. It seems like the majority praise it, but in the US most people use it as an argument against universal healthcare. Comments?

Also don't lie, you have a beaver in your room right now and your about to grab a brewski and chase it out of your house.
btw, I base that entirely off of this video I saw ages ago
YouTube - funny Molson Canadian beer commercial 'Chasing Beaver'

:) <3

Wow, I'm use to -40 or lower.. Btw at -40 C and F are the same ;)

What people ***** about in cdn healthcare is the "Wait time". You heAr people waiting hours to get to see a doctor in the emerg. Well we base things on severity.. If you are dying you get straight in, if you';ver cut yourf finger, or are coughing you get to wait.

You can also usually get in to your GP Doc, instead of asn emerg trip if youre noit dying, in under a day.

I broke my neck 7yrs ago... Cost to me... 0 dollars. Thats the ambulance to 2 different hospitals.. 1st emerg, than to spinal center, 2months in an accute hospital, ICU and Trama units. Then 8months of rehab.

Cotinue on, they provided me my wheelchairs and sll other basic equipment.. 1 chairs over $15K

We can go see our docs when we need, we can go to any hospital or doc we need/.want.

Yes our wait times can suck, but thoses are non dying injuries, and you can easily get into your GP instead. Yes it does cost our taxes, but if you get injured, your use morre than your share of your contributions.

Oh i have beaver in my room all the time, just not the 4 legged flat tailed kind;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom