Best PS2 Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite game: Time Crisis 3, as long as you buy the gun too, nothing like an arcade shooter in your own home, heck, you could charge your buds to play it and make a profit :)

alkaline_solo said:
My favorite game: Time Crisis 3, as long as you buy the gun too, nothing like an arcade shooter in your own home, heck, you could charge your buds to play it and make a profit :)

Or buy the game with the Gun, and sell the gun off. I was about to make an easy AU$70 there. But it turns out that my future nephew was a little heavy figured on my G-Con 2 last week end.

The other thing that i have done is put an extension USB and AV Cable on my 2x G-Con2 Guns so.....
1. I don't need to be as close to my TV. Resident Evil:Dead Aim hurts the eyes since it about a 2 hour light gun game.
2. The extra distance does provide an extra challange.

As for the light gun games....

TC3 was easier that TC2. Like it was within 24 hours, and I completed the game the first time on HARD DIFFICULTY. But TC3 has much better playability with the Rescue Mission (which i have yet to complete) :eek:

Vampire Night was a light gun game that was way to easy (until the end boss.) It was rather disappointing for a NAMCO game.

Ninja Assault had a bit of replyability considering that you had 3 characters to play with.

Resident Evil : Survivor 2 - Code Name Veronicia X :- Did not like the graphics. But since it was the first game that I playied that accuallty allowed you to unlock the full capability of the G-Con 2.

Resident Evil : Dead Aim - Short, but fun. Really night graphics. But I after i finished it the first time, the game was telling me that I unlocked Foling. At first I though that i could play the game from her perspective of the story. But instead, I found that it was the same game and same story.

END GAME : Some time crisis wannabe from some where in europe. A little on the HARD side.

backupmania said:
TIGER WOODS 2003 HAS ME HOOKED. BEST SPORTS GAME I EVER PLAYED

I second this, TW 1997-present, best darn sports game ever. Try playing 2004 for a couple rounds and go back to 97', it's funny how much more you had to work in 97'.

RPG: Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom