Best proxy for iPhone?

1etherer

Fully Optimized
Just started using my iPhone for surfing and want to know the best proxy.. ?

So far I found ok reviews for hotspotvpn, betternet, gobrowse.. Really just want to stick to one that doesn't monitor you to much compared to others... let me know your thoughts.. :cool:

Last edited:
When I was testing iPhones, I threw on my overplay.net account and it worked pretty good.
It's a paid service, about $9.95/month but I've never had a single issue with it. They have Proxy, VPN and SmartDNS.

I've been told they don't keeps logs.

Last edited:
When I was testing iPhones, I threw on my overplay.net account and it worked pretty good.
It's a paid service, about $9.95/month but I've never had a single issue with it. They have Proxy, VPN and SmartDNS.

I've been told they don't keeps logs.

any free ones? i use betternet at the moment, but i cant select region.. its all automatic.

IMO free VPN's / proxies are a terrible idea really. You're trusting and unknown service to handle your data / encrypt it properly. And remember...nothing is ever free. If a service is free, then you're probably the product being sold.

I have PrivateInternetAccess VPN and it's $40 / year; they don't keep any logs or anything like that.

Yeah but even giving your details to a VPN company to buy it / sub, is bad enough... IMO.

But of course I know most of these free VPNs may gather data but as they arent the ISP or Gov, they dont really know you :cool: , and the one i use state they dont log. I only use it for gerenal day to day things but just dont want my ISP and Gov directly grabbing data.

All sensitive things I do, I use a different system/ hardware and set it up that is 100% safe and hidden. I dont mix any data between the two systems so it cannot be linked to me. :cool:

IMO using a freeby VPN/Proxy is still setting yourself up for a MITM attack of sorts.

IMO using a freeby VPN/Proxy is still setting yourself up for a MITM attack of sorts.

the sites i go on are HTTPS, so say i use ebay i will know if there is a MiTM atk..

Most standard MiTM will be picked up by the browser now anyways..

Back
Top Bottom