Best Place to buy TV's online?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandre88

In Runtime
Hey everyone,

I am thinking about getting myself a new TV as a Christmas gift to myself. The one I have now is a little dated. It still works fine but would like something a little nicer. I am looking for something 32"-45" probably closer to 32" size wise. I was checking prices on Newegg and honestly the prices weren't all that great or at least not as great as I thought they might be.

Does anyone know any good online retailers that sell TV's? Basically any place that would give me an advantage of having to go to Wal-Mart, Best Buy, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Amazon..

I have purchased a couple of LCD's off them. And I have to say... They sell more than just books and DVD's....

The thing is, buying a TV online you can only rely on reviews to see if they are good or bad.
Not to mention the insane price for shipping.

TigerDirect.com however has multiple TV's and a lot of good deals going on right now.

I'd suggest though going to actual stores so that you can see comparisons of TV's side by side.

Just purchased a 32 inch LG lcd at Amazon with free shipping - received in 8 days without any damage and saved the taxes, lines, parking etc.

I have just always been a fan of online shopping. The wait kills me but I think that extra anticipation helps the excitement when it finally gets to me. I will definitely check out Amazon and TigerDirect. If I find any other sites I will be sure to add them to this thread for anyone else wondering.

Also, BTW, I can't disagree CntdwnExtn you can't get any better comparison than actually seeing the TV's in action at the store. I've been kind of looking on Best Buy and seeing whether or not I could order online with in-store pick-up cheaper than buying it while at the store. That way I could go in check them out order online and pick them up. Haha I doubt that works but I'll have to check it out.

Anyways thanks for the responses guys and any other ideas are appreciated. Thanks!

I have shopped Sears, KMart, Walmart and BestBuy online as well. The reason is simple. I get to go to the stores to see the products, then go online to find the best possible price. Makes life simplier cause i know what i am getting but getting it for the best possible price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom