best mp3 player for 150 or less?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the Creative player over the Dell one, no particular reason, that's just me. But that 512mb Apple one isn't very nice. Because of the format is uses, you only get about 120 songs (usually 240 songs with non-Apple players), plus it has no LCD screen which makes it very difficult to play a specific song. Also, it has no wall charger included, that's another $30 and battery replacement is very expensive with Apple Products, while Creative's is much more reasonable and can often be done by yourself.

if you want 500 songs than you will want more than 512Mb
probably 2Gigs unless the songs are compressed, but that ruins the sound quality

http://www.geeks.com/products.asp?cat=MP3#ZENMP3Players
this place has a live inventroy and is constantly changeing but they have auctions and deals and a discount on sunday(sizzling sunday)...
this is where I buy my hardware.

are you looking for something small, or does it matter?

yeah, pretty small, I think I like the creative one the best too.

Something to take to the gym, I hear that a lot of mp3 players come with cheap headphones, so I might buy an extra set of headphones and use them when I game on my desktop late at night too, I'll probably try and transfer songs to the mp3 player using limewire.

Creative comes with decent ear buds, but you could do a lot better for not too much money. Anything from Seinheiser or Bose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom