Best mouse

if at all possible go 10 bucks more and get the mx440 laser by logitech, i love this thing, it glides effortlessly even w/o a mousepad, the pads on the bottom of the mouse are hard yet "shock absorbing" and put plenty of space between the mouse and the mousepad/table, it has two side buttons that work in game, a 4 axis middle button (up down left and right) the middle also pushes down as a button, all of these can be setup as macro's to match your keyboard, it fits your hand perfectly and has served me well for gaming, internet surfing and hw for over a year! im sure you can find it cheaper than best buy, but here's the link for info...
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ategoryId=pcmcat107700050023&id=1138087111859

I have a discontinued version of a Fellowes 5-button. It's lasted about 4 years now and its not missing a beat. feels nice and has a good feel to the buttons.

I'm assuming that other versions of it will be the same, but idk.

a have a microsoft wireless mouse. 2 years old or maybe a bit less. it works great. ive changed the batteries about 3 times since i got it. even though its microsoft its great, so the mouses on that list should work well

i also have a wireless microsoft mouse. i've had it since september and am yet to change the batterys. I couldn't be happier with it! I do sympathize with those who have the wireless mice and go through batterys alot... my old one would need recharging about once every two weeks.... But anyways the microsoft wireless are great for batterys... if you want to consider it.

Back
Top Bottom