Best media player??

Im looking for a decent meida player (not windows media player or winamp) that has a nice eye-candy interface and has a good Music organizer.

Thx in advance.

without media player i cant listen to music lol mine went down couldnt fix it waited 2 months HD crashed and had to reformat TRIED to use musicmatch which is the second best player free player out there i think but i couldnt live w\o WMP

ace777

Fully Optimized
Well It doesn't have a library organizer but Nero is great for music and eye-candy cover , Also try musicmatch ( I don't use it ) but it does have a library

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I'm not even sure if there is anything better than winamp or WMP. I was looking once before and I still use winamp.

Mattyl110792

Daemon Poster
Why don't you want to use WMP or Winamp? They are both by far the best media players around...and free

Matt

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Well for videos, I think VLC is the best. It plays everything under the sun without the need for installing any codecs. Like I downloaded something in the brand new high definition .mkv format and VLC played it with no problems whatsoever.

As for a music player, I've used Musicmatch for years...probably 10 years so I'd recomend that for music.

BGates14

In Runtime
Don't you have to pay for musicmatch? I've always wanted it but have always seen a monthly fee with it?

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
I like using realplayer for music as well. Right now i am using WMP though, because it's already there. I've never tried musicmatch so i can't give an opinion there.

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
BGates14 said:
Don't you have to pay for musicmatch? I've always wanted it but have always seen a monthly fee with it?
There is a yearly fee for the musicmatch radio yes, but the player itself is free. You have to pay for the Musicmatch Plus version.