best low-budget mp3 player that can play songs with heavy bass (dubstep)

ItsKadenHere

Beta member
hey guys as the title says i am looking for a low budget mp3 player (around 50-60$?) that can play heavy bass songs like dubstep well, and expandable sd/micro-sd would be nice. sorry if this is a bit much but help would be appreciated, thanks.
btw i live in canada so it would have to be available in canada/to ship to canada

well i do have a very capable headset and i might be getting earbuds that (hopefully) are capable to, but i will look into things on that link. Thank you!

The bass will be subject to the buds or headset you use. True that the player will have to have the range to thump.

mp3 player - Newegg.com

well i do have a very capable headset and i might be getting earbuds that (hopefully) are capable to, but i will look into things on that link. Thank you!

i will also ask one more thing, do you (or anyone else) have any recommendations for one?

You might have better luck finding a cheap Android phone to use as an MP3 player instead. You can then use music apps that allow custom EQ tuning to get the sound you want. I haven't used an MP3 player personally since 2006.

Back
Top Bottom