best graphics card

fallen2004

Solid State Member
i have computer and i am going to make one really good computer instead but i need to know, which is the better graphics card for playing computer games? Saphire Radeon x300s or PNY GF FX5200 PCI

idk about video cards..but u might wanna put this in the general computer hardware and software section, ull get more responses

the fx5200 sucks.. i have one.. trust me on this.. but a super good computer.. would not use either of those cards.. try to get something better. 7300gt?

Your not going to have a really good computer with those graphics cards lol, look into something better, like the 7600, or 7800..

Considering those are from diff. manufactuers, its hard to tell. one card that works great for one game, will suck for another. so in reality there is no true "best" card, its all how your computer, and the programs interact with it.

however, almost going against waht i said, a card taht is near "best" would be the NVidia Geforce 7950

fallen2004 said:
i have computer and i am going to make one really good computer instead but i need to know, which is the better graphics card for playing computer games? Saphire Radeon x300s or PNY GF FX5200 PCI

Notice the PCI part. That probably means he has PCI :rolleyes: (unless of course he meant PCIE) . They don't make 7950s, 7300s, 7600s, or 7800s for PCI. The FX5200 is probably about the best you can get, though the X1300 PCI may be a little better.

My best advice to you would be to get a computer with a PCI-E slot on the motherboard. If you don't have the money, alright, but as of now, PCI-E is dominant. And it looks to stay like that for a while, but you can really never tell with computers.

Well I have to say that if you are running off a regular PCI slot, I am very sorry lol, If not I would recommend going with a high end ATI card.

Back
Top Bottom