Best General Gaming Food

Little Caesars is ****ing cardboard with bloody jizz for sauce. I ****ing hate it when LANs advertise "will order pizza!" then they get that ****. I literally ask for my 10 bucks back.

My gaming crack would be Smarties, or lately Altoids. I asked a few people who I hope aren't lying and they said they can't hear me much them down so there's that.
It's that or pizza rolls. I'll cook them, put a bunch on my plate, let them cool, then in between matches (or deaths) eat them with a fork. Oven baked only.

Hmm what else. A couple years back I ALWAYS had a huge bag of Queso Cheetos when BF3 came out. Every match I'd kill a whole bag. Crunchy and annoying, yes, but I didn't care.

Idk not very good answers, but those are my personal ones. I recently killed my hand to mouth problem by using an ecig with no nicotine. I wouldn't say "better" for me as I'm sure there's some underlying problem nobody knows of yet, but it isn't a cig, isn't my pipe tobacco, and isn't shoveling food down my throat because that's what I used to do at my PC.
Ironically I got a job, can afford better PC parts, got a 980, and have no time to game :(

Sissy yes. Very unlucky with injuries also. Poor guy swallowed a puck last year and couldn't kiss his boyfriend.....some jabrone named Giroux

Giroux doesn't kiss guys, he just likes to play grab-ass with them. Espeicially cops. He also likes to rub his boogers on the line judges and eat opposing players' jersey's. He's a pretty strange dude.

Giroux doesn't kiss guys, he just likes to play grab-ass with them. Espeicially cops. He also likes to rub his boogers on the line judges and eat opposing players' jersey's. He's a pretty strange dude.

Well that is actually pretty funny. Crosby seems like the kind of guy who would watch brokeback mountain with his bromance buddies.

Back
Top Bottom