Best friend trauma

That's really screwed up, I don't know what brings people to random acts of violence.

Everyone suggested everything I could think of, so good luck to you and your friend.

Wow. That's propper nasty. Im sure you trust your friend and everything. But is there anything at all he could have done to provoke this? Or anything?
Sadly, in England a lot of this happens for no reason at all, & it's increasing, let me give some examples, a 13 year old girl queueing in the school canteen was stabbed in the back twice with a metal styling comb, the puncture wounds were deep, needing hospital treatment, then there was a 16 year old girl a little on the plump side. who was held against a railing by several girls who pulled her school shirt etc down to her waist, exposing her upper body & calling the others over to have a look.
Boys are always being attacked like webmonkey's friend, if you look a little different like very thin, fat, wear glasses & for some strange reason, if they have ginger hair, anybody out of the norm provoke these attacks, when I was about 11, I was quite thin & about 5'9", & used to get pushed over, tripped up etc, 2 years later I filled out, putting on 20 lbs or so, so I went in search of those guys taught them a lesson they wouldn't forget.

Back
Top Bottom