Best DIY friendly building and hosting site

krassyg

Beta member
Need to do a web site for my business. I am paying someone to do it for me but I want to be able to do small changes and upload pictures and documents myself. What is the most user friendly building and hosting web site(Squarespace, weebly, wix, shopify, etc.) ? I only need the site so my business looks more professional and to display pictures of my work.

A couple of years ago, I came across a hosting service like smarter asp. I am the owner of an online auto parts store. When creating a website, I faced the problem of choosing a hosting service. I decided to choose smarter asp. While doing this, I didn't realize what a terrible thing I had done. For example, a huge amount of advertising and huge problems with the servers befell my online store. Because of this, a huge number of my clients went to my competitors. I was very puzzled and didn't know what to do about it. But one day I discovered that my competitors are using a plugin that meets all my needs. If you need a good hosting service, you can find it here https://www.28msec.com/

If you want managed cloud hosting for your business, I would suggest you check out Cloudways. From my experience and research they offer some of the best online store hosting services, their staff is also quite friendly and helpful and there are many other exciting features they offer which sets them apart from several other competitors in the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend considering Squarespace or Wix. Both are excellent options for creating professional-looking websites with user-friendly interfaces, drag-and-drop features, and the ability to easily update content, upload images, and manage documents on your own.

Squarespace offers sleek templates and a straightforward editing system, making it great for showcasing your work.

Wix also provides a similar user-friendly experience with a wide range of templates and customization options to suit your business needs.

Back
Top Bottom