Best AGP Video Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya... but with a person with an AGP Card... will most likely not have that much power..

My system will be a 478 intell board, with a 3.2 single core processor, and two sticks of 512. I'm thinking with the best AGP card i might be able to pull off crysis on low-med settings. Also my PSU is 450, so im wondering if its enough to run that X1950XT?

My system will be a 478 intell board, with a 3.2 single core processor, and two sticks of 512. I'm thinking with the best AGP card i might be able to pull off crysis on low-med settings. Also my PSU is 450, so im wondering if its enough to run that X1950XT?

I have a 7800GS OC (Overclocked again to 478/1372), with a 2.4 GHZ single core processor, 1.2GB ram, and a 500W PSU and I can run crysis on high with a 800 x 600 resolution. And I can play medium on 1024 x 768. Of course I have tweaked my computers settings alot and I have a Samsung 226BW. I am currently building a good rig though.

Yea, I know crysis is abit above the standard for typical gaming, i just need this AGP card to last my gift rig at least a year or two and it looks like the X1950XT will do the job, i just hope i have enough power for that monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom