best 2560 x 1600???

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith bob

Baseband Member
hey all...

i was thinking about getting a 2560 x 1600 monitor and was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts...... is a certain brand better than another?? anything in particular i should be looking for?...

do you have one?.... what is good or bad about it... is it worth the extra money to get one or should i just stick with my 1920x1080???

any feedback from anyone would be apprieciated

You're talking about a 30"? You could just get a TV with HDMI for that price.
But the TV won't have 2560*1600.

Dell has some great monitors at that resolution, as does Apple.

It really depends on what you'll be using this monitor for - if you're gonna be doing high-end gaming, or programming, or CAD, then I'd definitely say go with a 2560*1600. If you're just doing normal browsing and gaming, then the 2560*1600 probably isn't worth the extra cost.

i was basicly thinking it would be nice for gaming.... i was just hoping to hear from somebody who has one and if one brand may be better than another.... and now that i have been looking at them more, i wonder if i need 2560 x 1600 or if maybe i should go for 2560 x 1440... oh yea, and btw... i dont care much about screen size, i will be using it as a monitor and sitting 2 feet away from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom