best 1080p or greater moniter

Okay. Do you use HMDI connect? and by too big, I ment are games viewed different than normal? And do you get any fuzz in games on the border? Cause I saw a post about monitors bigger than 25" making games look fuzz on the border. And 1080p is the hip term for the screen resolution 1920x1080. Its the most used among HD gamers and such. For most monitors, its the max resolution.

Okay. Do you use HMDI connect? and by too big, I ment are games viewed different than normal? And do you get any fuzz in games on the border? Cause I saw a post about monitors bigger than 25" making games look fuzz on the border. And 1080p is the hip term for the screen resolution 1920x1080. Its the most used among HD gamers and such. For most monitors, its the max resolution.

Mine is a 1080p set to 1280 x 1024 and works fine although i'm not
a big game player now.Mostly Visual Pinball.:)
You asked and i replied.See your choice in live Display.

:DAll monitor screens look the same from the front.I like my frame from the front.
It looks like a good deal but i don't buy from the Internet.
I got a replacement locally in a short car ride.
your makeing up your own mind.Why ask for advice ???

a litttle insurrance is fine... asus monitors looks like crap i really dont kno why people endorse it so much...i just think people like asus just by its name ... hp printers im not gonna lie... look pretty sweet. and spak said samsung... which also seemed nice...
but i think ill go with this acer... just seems right

asus monitors looks like crap i really dont kno why people endorse it so much...i just think people like asus just by its name
I'd have to disagree. My Asus Looks better than both of my LGs and I can't tell which is better it or my Acer.

Back
Top Bottom