best 1080p or greater moniter

Thats a generic brand, not very good.especially for $300. Like I said LG, HP and Samsumg is among the best.

ok, someone removed my post from earlier when i guoted his remark.Why???????????????????

First off, Saying LG,HP and Samsung are among the best is a highly biased,

I-Inc makes Hanns G if i am correct and they are excellent monitors.

The server is having issues, calm down.

so your saying there not?...but you are right and im sorry, different bands excel in different areas.that was just my personal experience thats all.

I'm not saying they are the best, i just believe that others can equal or better them.

Benq 24inch Hdmi, Full Hd monitor. G2420hd is the model
I bought one for $210 australian and its absolutely fantastic. colours and brightness is much mare then i expected and it ahs hdmi and dvi inputs. Very clean looking.

not buying anything asus no more i got a mobo from them and it was defective.. so ill shop around
and hp printers suck so i rather not deal with their products
Everyone has the occasional defective product. It's how the company deals with it that matters. I would avoid HP though, I've had awful luck with their monitors.
I'd have to agree. I have an Asus 21.5 1080p and the thing is beautiful. 2m response time and great colors. LG makes some good ones too but I'd grab another Asus first.

This. I've used Dell's, HP's, and even a Samsung with this Asus one, and I still think the Asus one looks best out of all of them. The other ones didn't seem to have near the color this one does.

Do you like that monitor? Does it do well in games? And is it too big?

I would not post this if i didn't.It has all the latest features,so you
might need to buy cables for Digital .Shop where you can see it.
You can't tell looking at an Internet picture.
So go to town.It's the video card that matches that decides games.
TOO BIG : Measure where it will be paced.
:D
What is 1080p ?
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom