being used on MSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenNcheese

In Runtime
Is there anyway to talk to ppl who have blocked you on MSN. Its not that i want to shit someone that i hate, its just a frend blocks me and then uses me to get homework help and then blocks me again. Im a softy and just cant say no and its really crap and i want to get back at him.

These is software that you can use to see if he is really blocking you or just happens to be offline.

MSN block Checker

MSN block checker 2

#2. The Alien Passport Technique

No shocker, this do-it-yourself one, as most of you will already have thought about this before, but here we go:

1) Create a new Hotmail Passport with a user name that has no relation to you whatsoever (tip: use a foreign name from the other gender).
2) Download a polygamy patch for your version of MSN Messenger.
3) Start a second MSN Messenger client after applying the patch and log-in using your fresh and clean MSN Passport.
4) Choose "Send an instant message" from the Actions (or Extra) menu and instead of selecting somebody from your Contact List (which should be blank with your new account), fill in the email address of the person you suspect of blocking you.
5) Send him a message like: "Hi, are you the person who mailed me earlier about my site?" or something completely else (whatever might get him/her to react).
6) If this person replies while being offline on your other account... somebody doesn't really like you ;)

NOTE: This technique fails when the suspected blocker has chosen the default privacy setting to "Block All Others" (= users not added to the contact list).

#3 The IP-Scan Method

Contributed by inspiron2002

1) Find the IP of the suspected blocker
2) Scan the IP for the MSN PORT (1963)
3) If there's none, the person is disconnected from the Internet.

chickenNcheese said:
Is there anyway to talk to ppl who have blocked you on MSN. Its not that i want to shit someone that i hate, its just a frend blocks me and then uses me to get homework help and then blocks me again. Im a softy and just cant say no and its really crap and i want to get back at him.

is that what kids are up to these days:p

I just find something creepy about a website devoted to finding out if someone has blocked you or not. :freak:

tribalsun said:
I just find something creepy about a website devoted to finding out if someone has blocked you or not. :freak:

very creepy:confused:

Attachments

• capt.mr20101291634.crazy_bear_mr201.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 13
Why not just leave it alone and say 'no more homework' to the guy? Block him and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom