bees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Don't know if you know this but i am allergic to bees and was in the hospital 2 times for allergic reactions. The last time was just last week.

Long story short my parents want to put in a patio and I had to get rid of the weeds which is how i got stung and in the hospital the second time. Today I was getting rid of the weeds using the weed wacker which is a good thing i wasn't pulling them today.

I don't know what happened but all these yellow jackets flew out of the ground so i must have hit a nest. Long story short I ran and only 1 of them kept up with me but then I got away from that one too.

Don't ask me how i got away from them all but I thought for sure i would've been stung.

1 chick that i work with said if she was allergic to bees she'd never go outside. Since i am allergic i spend most of my time indoors but i still play outdoors and swim and stuff.

I am not a chicken and it don't hurt much but the part that sucks the most is going in the hospital and not being able to breathe well.

Norcent, I am glad you are OK now. I went to a game fair a few years ago and they where selling some kind of electronic insect replant that you carry in your pocket might be worth looking into.

That sucks been alergic to bees. But my alergy sucks in another way, im alergic to penicillen it sucks. I nearly died at birth when they gave me some :(. And then they gave me some more, same reaction. So now if i ever get very ill i can 't be treated with penicillen and its usallu the most common and efective form, so illnesses can only be cured with it.

I have an epipen but didn't use it last time i got stung cause it was out of date. I just hurried to the emergency room.

The bees aren't in the ground anymore so i must have scared them.

I have an epipen but didn't use it last time i got stung cause it was out of date. I just hurried to the emergency room.

The bees aren't in the ground anymore so i must have scared them.

Ah I see. It's actually advised in emergencies that using an expired epipen is better than using no epipen at all. It's just that the dosage won't be as effective as an in-date autoinjector.

Anywho, at least you're alright.

Speaking of bee stings, I accidentally stepped on a bee on the floor that was in my room last week...and it stung me in the foot! I don't blame it though tbh. Well...it might of actually been a wasp but it was too squashed for me to tell.

I don't know which is worse getting stung and in the hospital or getting my wisdom teeth out.

Just got them out today and I have a little pain but with bee stings the pain goes away extremely fast but sometimes it gets very itchy.

I would rather have bee sting pain then wisdom teeth pain.

I never had pain on my wisdom teeth but now i will never have pain anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom