Beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm beer...

I dont like any american beer really. There are a few micro brews that are amazing but none of the larger brews taste good. Im more into the european beers.

My favorite beers:
German hefeweizen, heinecken (off the tap at the brewery in amsterdam was the best ever), Fat tire, becks, Heineger etc..

Czech beers are the most amazing beer in the world. Velvet is incredible. My uncle bought me some very dark czech beer one night that was very good but i dont remember the name. That was prolly the most fun i had in prague. Extremely cheap beers (25cents for .5L) = gets you very drunk for cheap.

talldude123 said:
I haven't tried beer before, i've just taken a can, smelled it, and just...yeah.

I've only tried cooler's, because they're basically fruit juice.
most canned beers (at least in us) are disgusting, you need to try some tap or at least a bottle...seriously.. go to a bar with some of your buddies and drink some $2 taps or something.

definately bottles for me, or i like keg beer jus caus it can be so cold and fresh

My personal favorite :)
Chapelle-Show-01.jpg

lowenbrau and Becks are my favourites bottled, Carling on tap, not really a fan of canned beer but often fosters.

Coors Lite is my favorite typical let have a beer beer, esp. if I'm watching my weight and wanna still have a little something. When I don't care about calories and whatnot then Im pretty non-selective. I do like Triple X (from Michelob, I think?). And Steele Reserve, both beers with the intent to F*** you up quickly and completely.
Though at the bar, I order Red Stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom