Beer drinkers!

PP Mguire

Build Guru
What do you normally drink when you head out to the pub?

Currently, I'm stuck on Sam Adam's Summer Brew because these stores have been out of Guinness for some reason.
Can't wait to try Trooper beer.

If I head out I typically get Dos Equis depending on what's on tap, and when I have a driver Crown and Coke, straight Scotch, or Washington Apple Martini. On ocasion when I was with a certain friend that doesn't talk to me we used to chug Long Islands.

Last edited:
James Squire Golden Ale, Amber Ale, Pale Ale
The Golden and Amber are pretty similar, golden is sweeter overall and less full. The pale has a bit of bitterness/bite in comparison.

Stella
Think everyone's hit that enough

Carlton Draught
Typical australian pale larger. Not too much of a punch at 4.6%, pretty much a "it's a hot day" drink and nothing special beyond that.

James Boag's premium larger, Boag's Draught
I prefer the draught, more balanced. Both not bad though!

Witbier colonial
Tastes light and wheaty, still a proper 5% though. I almost find it a bit *too* light-tasting sometimes though

Coopers Sparkling Ale
One of the favourites, it's full on the palate and packs a punch at 5.8%

Hoegaarden
Probably a pretty well known brew again, stronger flavour range than the witbier

Last edited:
Labatt blue, molson canadian. I like darker beers, an beyond those two i dont really have a preference beer-wise.

You ahould try a barrel bomb if you havent already, if you like root beer and Jaegermeister.

I'm not a huge beer drinker, but Guinness from the tap is always my first choice. Apart from that, I've also liked Bass for a long time.

I'm in Texas, so Shiner is a given.

I'm a fan of St. Arnold's; Fancy Lawnmower, in particular.

If it comes down to it I'll take a Lonestar over Bud. I'll take anything over Bud, really.

I'm not a huge beer drinker, but Guinness from the tap is always my first choice. Apart from that, I've also liked Bass for a long time.

I'm in Texas, so Shiner is a given.

I'm a fan of St. Arnold's; Fancy Lawnmower, in particular.

If it comes down to it I'll take a Lonestar over Bud. I'll take anything over Bud, really.
Hard to find Guinness on tap anywhere around here which is why I usually get a Dos Equis because the rest is usually ****.

Born and raised in Texas, I hate Shiner lol.

I don't drink at pubs much but I am fortunate to live in a college town where you can find tons of great micro brews on tap. Last time I went out I had Franziskaner on tap which was very good.

Don't go to pubs but when we go out to eat, it usually depends on where we eat as to what drink I order. If I go to a place that has a crappy bar tender I get a rum and coke, If I'm at a better place I get a long island ice tea. If it's beer then I usually get Killians Red

Back
Top Bottom