because it's necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the same thing Iamchel. Couldn't help but think how that old bass-turd did the horizontal mambo with her then she wouldn't seem too appealing anymore.

Naturally in a photo with professional photographers, professional photoshoppers who can airbrush the living crap out of the photo, etc..etc... she looks hot, but overall........MEH, I'd pass.

I mean......if she were here naked ready to go, I wouldn't turn it down by any means, I'm just saying it's not like "OMG I MUST HAVE HER!"

In the picture Molson posted... she looks **** hot. Only notable flaw I see is that her shoulders are wider than her hips. :p

are you serious?!!?!?!?

inexperienced and hardly matured.... that's what 18-21 yr-olds are.

IMO, there's nothing hotter than a 35-year-old WOMAN that's successful, confident, and knows what she's doing in life. oh yea, and doesn't say "like" every other word.

to each his own i suppose

Simply put, I don't like 30-year old women. 18-21 year olds are way hotter.

We can definitely tell who hasn't been out in the world much. Molsen hit it right on the head, mi amigo.

A flower blooms, and it is beautiful. But it soon withers away. the same goes for the flush of youth. But a WOMAN just gets sexier over time. But, not all females are WOMEN... some remain girls who just get old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom