Be Broadband

yh i bin lookin for a new ISP but i can only recieve 2MB so im hoping virgin or some1 bring there cable services to milton keynes

yh i bin lookin for a new ISP but i can only recieve 2MB so im hoping virgin or some1 bring there cable services to milton keynes

Offtopic

I know this gets brought up loads of times, but please can you type properly I have seen loads of posts where you do this, and its just damn distracting.

(Guess I am getting old!!)

soz its jus quicker 4 me to type like dis its not like u cnt tell wot im writing bout is it ?

and that txt wasnt even bad the only things i can spot is yh bin and some1 ?

i really dont see nothing wrong wiv that and because i think its harmless im not gonna double check my posts for the way i have written just because some1 finds it slightly annoyin. sorry

Not just someone, some two or more. I just read that last one, and yeah, it is really annoying when you type like that, its takes like twice as long to read.

Although it may be annoying to members here, he is not breaking any rules..

Yes, grammar is your friend...but everyone has their own style of typing.

I was the one who started the typing and ending with ...

I was'nt tring to start anything, that's just my own style... :cool:

i didnt mean to sound arragont or n e thing its just my style of typing like peoples wtlye of writing and stuff its just easier for the individual and sometimes i write normal ad others i write short just comes out i dot plan to annoy ppl with it

Back
Top Bottom