BBpress

appledeals

Solid State Member
Hello everybody, i am the owner of a website build with wordpress, now i named a page forum and pasted the BBpress shortlink index to it.
But i would like to have the forum straight away on the pages. in my opinion that looks a lot better, but how to fix this

If I get you wirht now you have forum inside of wordress page? And you want to have it separeted? Just make folder at hosting, name it forum (for ex.) and install there forum.

Hello everybody, i am the owner of a website build with wordpress, now i named a page forum and pasted the BBpress shortlink index to it.
But i would like to have the forum straight away on the pages. in my opinion that looks a lot better, but how to fix this

If by "you want the forum straight away on the pages" you mean you want no widgets on the forum page then you can go to your wordpress control panel > pages > click on the page you want and click 'quick edit' - there is a setting in there for the page layout (by default it is parent or the normal layout) you can specify different page layouts so certain pages wont have sidebars, footers, headers, banners or other customizable widgets in your theme.

Back
Top Bottom