Battlefield 2 low frame rate.

IrishSoldier327

Baseband Member
For all the BF2 players here... have u noticed that the game is buggy as hell. I have a 7800 gtx in a good system and u still drop low on FPS. This next patch tere releasing in August needs to come sooner.

IrishSoldier327 said:
For all the BF2 players here... have u noticed that the game is buggy as hell. I have a 7800 gtx in a good system and u still drop low on FPS. This next patch tere releasing in August needs to come sooner.

Mine runs fine... I get 150FPS and no lag. I get laggy FPS on BAD SERVERS with high pings and people that lag, try a really good server. The ZBOard Servers are TERRIBLE, but the EastCoastGaming network servers are quite functional most of the time. :D

DarkBlade said:
Mine runs fine... I get 150FPS and no lag. I get laggy FPS on BAD SERVERS with high pings and people that lag, try a really good server. The ZBOard Servers are TERRIBLE, but the EastCoastGaming network servers are quite functional most of the time. :D

how many fps do you think a 9800 pro can get?on medium settings eespecially lighting and shadows

I'm on a GeForce FX5200 256Mb (stop sniggering), and occasionally it chops like Bruce Lee, even on the low settings.

And my rig is pretty good, Intel P4 3.2 Ghz HTT with 512 MB DDR.

I don't do too bad. It seems that most servers aren't registering very good pings. Another problem is that crappy in game browser. Arguably one of the worst pieces of software to come out of a development cycle. It gives Windows ME a run for its money.

Back
Top Bottom