Battlefield 2 IS GOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaara said:
You're worried about being able to run a game with a 6800 Ultra and an FX-55?!?!

yay my computer should be tweaked right around that time period, think I'll wait for a week or two and see some reviews to make sure it doesn't suck. Already made that mistake once with doom 3.

I say I 'hope' it works, because I can't play a game of 1942 online for more than 5-10 minutes without it crashing. Everyone says it's a Punkbuster issue. So, that's what has me worried.

TonCrafter said:
I say I 'hope' it works, because I can't play a game of 1942 online for more than 5-10 minutes without it crashing. Everyone says it's a Punkbuster issue. So, that's what has me worried.

Something is definatly wrong then.

How are your temps?

Alex81388 said:
Something is definatly wrong then.

How are your temps?

They seem to be fine. Im pretty sure its a PB issue and not my comp. Many others have had the same issues.

TonCrafter said:
I can't wait for this game either. I just hope it runs without problem on my comp. I seem to be having the PB problem that so many have with 1942. No fix so far for that, so if BF2 isnt any better..............I guess I'll miss out.

what are you talking about dude? you got the FX55 and 6800GT, you should be smooth with that setup...:)

woot

pistons over heat

$60 for me

hopefully i'll get BF2 as long as i don't go anywhere before it comes out

pc_boy said:
what are you talking about dude? you got the FX55 and 6800GT, you should be smooth with that setup...:)

Again.............it's not really my comp I worried about, but rather Punkbuster giving me problems with BF2 like it does with 1942.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom