Battlefield 2 IS GOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
already got one, but i dont use it, i can never understand what people are saying. I havent preordered it yet cuz im a little low on cash :/

I might not be able to get it til the holidays, but ill get it damnit, ill get it!

o yea, i hope u figured out i mean BF 1942 .... lol j/k, i know u did

From my research the BattleField 2 Headset is only available when you get the game. A few people say they have it, but it's not for sale anymore nor on logitech's site

I just hope it runs without problem on my comp.
You're worried about being able to run a game with a 6800 Ultra and an FX-55?!?!

yay my computer should be tweaked right around that time period, think I'll wait for a week or two and see some reviews to make sure it doesn't suck. Already made that mistake once with doom 3.

I've got a Logitech headset! Got it for pre-ordering the special DVD edition of UT04. Pre-ordered BF2 as well; can't wait! Every single guy in my clan has pre-ordered it, heh.

it's a special BATTLEFIELD 2 headset

If you do have it, could you post some pics and a bit of a review?

MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

:p

Ive had em since i heard you could preorder the game, Just went to my local ebgames, and handed them 5 bux.

The headphones are decent at best, they are kinda anoyying to wear as the headphones kinda move around. Since they've been in the box all folded up, the ear peices dont sit flat on your ears, but for 5- 10 bux not a bad deal, special if you dont have a headset or mic. But ill be sticking with my Sennheisers HD 212 pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom