Banner error (on site)

bbrian017

Baseband Member
here you go you have a banner error on one of your ads,

hehe hahah.jpg

NOTE: Posting takes way to long and also leads to a blank page, Also when you edit the same thing happens unless you go to Full Edit Mode or whatever it's called!

This Message board seems to have this issue out of box because your not the only one, just the only one with the white page

Why don't you read some threads before posting. The error thing is because Java is messing up, the ad was supposed to be there, the white screens and the DBEs have been around for months, maybe even years... So stop complaining. We all know it hurts deep inside, so post about it in the DBEs and Whitescreens thread.

Why don't you read some threads before posting.

Think if I was to try and find a thread about this omg, maybe there should be a in site support feedback forum that would be a lot easier. Mow I'm afraid to even suggest fixes lol anyways inside my profile under subscriptions it's also showing the incorrect last poster.

Please this is only for informational purposes and no offense is meant to be taken

thanks

bbrian017

SORRY i just seen this I swear I looked for it before, http://www.computerforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Back
Top Bottom