Banks-g1

cruxyn

Beta member
I understand now why some of the banks are in trouble I went into the local Bank of America on Fri. for some info. I told the clerk I needed to know if they sold gold coins ( I wasnt sure if they did) He said oh yes we have some of the new gold president coins. I then told no I want a real gold coin and not the play things He calls over the Manager and I get the same story he told me. After I explained to her I was looking for prices on "Gold Coins" I think she understood and told me no. Maybe we will make it out of this mess but no sure :D

bye
cruxyn
ehmwp8

I understand now why some of the banks are in trouble I went into the local Bank of America on Fri. for some info. I told the clerk I needed to know if they sold gold coins ( I wasnt sure if they did) He said oh yes we have some of the new gold president coins. I then told no I want a real gold coin and not the play things He calls over the Manager and I get the same story he told me. After I explained to her I was looking for prices on "Gold Coins" I think she understood and told me no. Maybe we will make it out of this mess but no sure :D

bye
cruxyn
ehmwp8

The most of the banks that are in trouble because they lent money to people that shouldn't be borrowing money. They figured that if they sold off most of the higher risk segments of the loans, they would be OK. When the "house of cards" collapsed they were proven wrong.

Please don't get me wrong, I understand your point. I'm not trying to pick a bone with you. I've spent hours in banks just trying to get complicated accounts set up correctly. I've come to the conclusion that you are the best person to watch over your own best interests.

If you were to ask for Gold bullion coins the bank would have understood you from the start.

This shouldn't be in this section, needs moved to Social lounge

Good point. I found this thread with a new posts search. I didn't even notice which section it was in...me bad!

I certainly wouldn't mind if a Moderator moved the thread, and I doubt the OP, cruxyn, would mind.

Back
Top Bottom