Bands like Relient K

joxley1990

Golden Master
Lol, anyone know any bands like Relient K, i've got bored of their album. I downloaded simple plan, and the feeling, but I need more..

any ideas?

blink 182, MXPX, New Found Glory...the genre you are referring to is pop-punk. I suggest googling that

Got thoseee.. lol just want people to suggest a few indie, soft rock, or punk bands.

the offspring, finch is a good one, but they are a little heavier. sugarcult, weezer, sum 41 can be a little heavier, boxcar racer (they only have one cd) Plus 44. I'll post more when i think of them...

Edit: Fall Out Boy (cringes) Panic at the Disco (cringes some more), Red Jumpsuit Aperatis(sp), My Chemical Romance (a little heavier), Foo Fighters, Goo Goo Dolls, Lit... to add some more.

dorfman said:
the offspring, finch is a good one, but they are a little heavier. sugarcult, weezer, sum 41 can be a little heavier, boxcar racer (they only have one cd) Plus 44. I'll post more when i think of them...

Edit: Fall Out Boy (cringes) Panic at the Disco (cringes some more), Red Jumpsuit Aperatis(sp), My Chemical Romance (a little heavier), Foo Fighters, Goo Goo Dolls, Lit... to add some more.
ahaha i cringe at fall out boy and panic at the disco too :p

yeah, but sadly they are of the same genre.

Taking Back Sunday, The Fray, Hawthrone Heights..

Back
Top Bottom