Bah Bah white sheep

David Lindon

Golden Master
(Not sure if you Yanks will get this or not)

So this is the latest onslaught of ridiculus petty political correctness. Children are now taught the traditional ryhme bah bah black sheep as 'white' sheep. But surely that is offensive to white people? :p

Secondly, where I live there will be no christmas decorations in the stores or on the streets for christmas time as we wouldn't want to upset any muslims :rolleyes:

David Lindon said:

So this is the latest onslaught of ridiculus petty political correctness. Children are now taught the traditional ryhme bah bah black sheep as 'white' sheep. But surely that is offensive to white people? :p

Secondly, where I live there will be no christmas decorations in the stores or on the streets for christmas time as we wouldn't want to upset any muslims :rolleyes:

Wow, this is just getting out of control. I wanna move to austrailia. Like the prime mininster of austraila said, if you dont like what were doing here, GET OUT!!

It's stupid all these political laws, im not being racist, but at the end of the day, english people celebrate their christmas with decorations, and it's an english country..

I could understand if we were in a muslic country, and we had decorations up..but decorations are just part of christmas in england..

allenn812 said:
Wow, this is just getting out of control. I wanna move to austrailia. Like the prime mininster of austraila said, if you dont like what were doing here, GET OUT!!
Exactly!

David Lindon said:

i read in the daily mail a while back it was baa baa rainbow sheep, as to not be racially provocitive..

political correctness REALLY pisses me off.. weve just had age discrimination crap bought in at work, totally pointless, and just general BS..

i dont care if its offensive to muslims, its a BRITISH and CHRISTIAN tradition.. this is a BRITISH, and primarily CHRISTIAN country, therefore, we should be able to celebrate christmas as we want.. if i was in a situation like that, id put up as many decorations as possible just to annoy the morons who come up with those 'brilliant' ideas.

as you can tell.. im not a fan of 'political correctness'. as far as im concerned.. if they if they dont like it, screw them.. this is the UK, we are allowed to practice our traditions here, i couldnt care less if they are 'offended' by it..

(im a nice guy really.. this just annoys me..)

if we all moved to a muslim country, would they stop rammadam and all that in order to not offend us? NO. so why should we stop our traditions in order to not offend them.......

mark thorpe said:
i read in the daily mail a while back it was baa baa rainbow sheep, as to not be racially provocitive..

political correctness REALLY pisses me off.. weve just had age discrimination crap bought in at work, totally pointless, and just general BS..

i dont care if its offensive to muslims, its a BRITISH and CHRISTIAN tradition.. this is a BRITISH, and primarily CHRISTIAN country, therefore, we should be able to celebrate christmas as we want.. if i was in a situation like that, id put up as many decorations as possible just to annoy the morons who come up with those 'brilliant' ideas.

as you can tell.. im not a fan of 'political correctness'. as far as im concerned.. if they if they dont like it, screw them.. this is the UK, we are allowed to practice our traditions here, i couldnt care less if they are 'offended' by it..

(im a nice guy really.. this just annoys me..)

if we all moved to a muslim country, would they stop rammadam and all that in order to not offend us? NO. so why should we stop our traditions in order to not offend them.......

So they don't go and blow stuff up lol

But, yeah, PC is ridiculous. In California a while ago Ahnold said a competitor for the governor was "hot" meaning ill tempered. Anyways, press got a hold of this and Ahnold had to go apologize and the lady it was directed at said the idea of a an apology being required is ridiculous.

People are too afraid of everything now

I would say that it is harsh to comment that every muslic, asian, pakistani etc person, are terrorists, they are actually nice people, remember..I work for some asian people..and they are really cool people, I can kinda see this thread going the wrong way..

i work with alot of foreign people, and they are nice guys.. i work with muslims, asians, pakistani, south africain, zimbawbian, and alot of other nationalities.. and they are real nice, cool guys..

in no way is every muslim a terrorist.... but the fact has to stand that the vast majority of terrorists are muslim.....

yeah what mark said is true.

not all muslims are terrorists.

but most terrorists are extremist fundementalist muslims.

Back
Top Bottom