Bah Bah white sheep

People say raciste/offencive things everyday without knowing it, or knowing it just saying it with the comfort of your friends...

Like...

Not sure if you Yanks will get this or not

That could be concidered offensive.. Not to me but I know people that hate the word "Yank"

So is it a law that yall can't hang up X-Mas orniments or is it just prefered not to?

ArrizX said:
Aright... Lets get off the topic.
We're still on it, bah bah white sheep is just an example of political correctness gone mad, a while back, it was proposed that the Union Jack flag should have black edges lining the red & blue, & businesses had to ask permission to display the the British flag, it all fell through, imagine if that was proposed in the States!!, ye gods.

David Lindon said:
(Not sure if you Yanks will get this or not)

So this is the latest onslaught of ridiculus petty political correctness. Children are now taught the traditional ryhme bah bah black sheep as 'white' sheep. But surely that is offensive to white people? :p

Secondly, where I live there will be no christmas decorations in the stores or on the streets for christmas time as we wouldn't want to upset any muslims :rolleyes:

Not sure what to say about the traditional ryhme, but about taking away the Christmas decorations is a violation of ones right to religion. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom