Back

Yeah, they are like the word Macbeth. If you say them, something bad happens.

You came back :mad: LOL just playing. Welcome back :D

So you going to tell us that boy scout camp story?

Lol. Sure...

So basically, me and my friends were just screwing around the whole time. The guy in charge of our campsite was some old man who always had his panties in a bunch. We did all this stupid stuff like peeing on the fire and blowing stuff up with bugspray, and he got pissed but we just ignored him. But then the next morning we started a food fight at breakfast, and he flipped the sh*t and told us to walk back to the campsite. When we got back there, he was sitting in his little folding chair waiting for us!! It was the creepiest thing ever, I guess he must have drove back. Anyway, he's like get your stuff and leave, you guys are outta here. So then were like crap and we leave all our stuff somewhere and go to our merit badge classes.

The problem was, lunch that day was just in your campsite. So we had nowhere to go for food...thankfully we ran into the camp commissioner, and we're friends with him. We told him what happened, and he's like wow, that guy isn't allowed to do that. So the 19 year old guy goes back and b*tches out this 65 year old man, it was awesome. We still didn't go back because we thought he would kill us, so we just chilled at the camp store and ate candy bars for lunch :D

Lol. Sure...

So basically, me and my friends were just screwing around the whole time. The guy in charge of our campsite was some old man who always had his panties in a bunch. We did all this stupid stuff like peeing on the fire and blowing stuff up with bugspray, and he got pissed but we just ignored him. But then the next morning we started a food fight at breakfast, and he flipped the sh*t and told us to walk back to the campsite. When we got back there, he was sitting in his little folding chair waiting for us!! It was the creepiest thing ever, I guess he must have drove back. Anyway, he's like get your stuff and leave, you guys are outta here. So then were like crap and we leave all our stuff somewhere and go to our merit badge classes.

The problem was, lunch that day was just in your campsite. So we had nowhere to go for food...thankfully we ran into the camp commissioner, and we're friends with him. We told him what happened, and he's like wow, that guy isn't allowed to do that. So the 19 year old guy goes back and b*tches out this 65 year old man, it was awesome. We still didn't go back because we thought he would kill us, so we just chilled at the camp store and ate candy bars for lunch :D
I can't feel sorry for you hooligans, In England, the birthplace of the scout movement, as you well know, that would never happen, in the recent reunion on Brownsea Island in Hampshire, where it all started, my home county, there were over 10,000 scouts there from all over the world, including Americans & they all behaved, was the old guy the scoutmaster?, if he was, If I was him, I'd have dismissed you from the service, & sent you home in disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom