Back Lit (character lit) keyboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
those deckeyboards do look nice. Mine isn't lighted, though i wish it was. I LOVE my keyboard/mouse; its a Logitech DiNovo. It has laptop keys so I don't go crazy going from desktop to laptop. It is also very comfortable to use since its very thin and you really feel like your typing on your desk. I also love the detached king pad.

I think that Optimus keyboard will be very nice until there are dead pixels. Either dead, or miscolored like many LCD monitors have.

Harper said:
At work, I normally go through a keyboard every 6 months or so at work.
(looking at my current one)
The current one I have only had for 4 months now, and all ready I can see that a s d e c o p b and enter is beginning to fade.

Dang. I tend to think that I do a lot of typing and I generally use my keyboards for years. I don't think I've ever had problems with the keys fading off on a normal keyboard.

I've been looking at the Optimus keyboard ever since screens of it were first released. It looks awesome, but it's going to be more than I'm willing to pay for a keyboard.

those deckykeyboards are expensive, they're 160$. however the optiums keyboard looks nice. depending on how much it is i might get it.

mac_mogul said:
I like the backlighting on the MacBook Pros
Blue lighting is my favorite

I completely forgot about that and I have to agree with you. The MacBook Pro has an awesome keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom