awesome

pinky4life623

In Runtime
i just hooked my comp up to a 37" HD TV..i as playing wuake 4 and it is insane
it sucks thought when ur just on windows thought but for gamionh its nice as hell

Nice man, but this should be in the social lounge since you didnt really ask anything at all...

haha wicked, i always wanted to do that. The small 17" monitor im using isn't the greatest for gaming.

Sounds good :D

Are you running at the highest HD res possible? 1080?

If so, how much Frames Per Second are you getting on that 5800 Ultra? :p

I'm wondering if I can use my 17 inch LCD for gaming on Xbox 360 with HD on, though I haven't got one yet.

The reason is, my monitor doesn't natively support the HD res of 720 without stretching since it isn't wide screen. Does this mean my monitor wouldn't work right? Since it definietly can't support the higher HD res :(

Congratulations on the screen :)

yea im running the highest hd res possible...the tv i have is the best on the market..i didnt see the frames yet..how do i do that lol???

ur moniter should work right with the xbox..but u would need some kinda converter to connect the xbox to the moniter..

and thank :)

You can download FRAPS for free, and that runs in the background displaying FPS in the corner of the screen. Its very useful and can even record video of you playing, and save screenshots:

http://www.fraps.com/

Its kewl that :p I wish I had a monitor like that, hehe.
It does surprise me though that you can run at the highest HD resoloution with that 5800 Ultra you have there. I doubt my card would do it, but mines probably alot worse than yours, hehe.

My monitor can support 1280x1024 so its higher than the 1280x720 needed for the first HD resoloution, yet, i set that on the desktop, and it was stretched since its a widescreen format... oh wells :p

Post back with your FPS :D

Back
Top Bottom