AvP2 - Survival Of The Fittest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
The universe's two most feared alien races are back for more.............. box office dollers.

Aliens Vs. Predator II - Survival Of The Fittest

PLOT
Warring alien and predator races descend on a small town, where unsuspecting residents must band together for any chance of survival.

Sounds like same ****, different movie to me. However as I remember when the first AvP movie came out there was a lot of complaints about how the director Paul (Event Horizon) Anderson was watering this movie down for a PG13 rating. Like what the **** was going through this guy's mind where you got 2 Rated R movie fanchises finally duking it out together in a PG13 movie. Next thing you know we are going to see the Texas Chainsaw Massicare Meets The Powder Puff Girls Spiecal animated by Genndy Tartakovsky himself...... (actually that could be rather interesting)

Anyways, for all those people that were disapointed with the AvP, there is hope for AvP2.
From IMDB.....
Will the movie (AVP2) be rated PG-13 or R?

In an interview with www.iesb.net on September 29, 2006 Tom Rothman, the head of Fox studios, said that AVP2 will be 'very violent, very hardcore and very restricted', implying an R-rating.

Release date for this film at this stage is December 10 2007. However depending on where you go, there is some sites that are listing this movies release as easly as late September 2007.

Credits Include
Directed by
Colin Strause
Greg Strause

Writing credits (in alphabetical order)
Dan O'Bannon characters
Shane Salerno screenplay
Ronald Shusett characters
Jim Thomas characters
John Thomas characters

Cast (in credits order)
John Ortiz
Steven Pasquale
Johnny Lewis
David Paetkau
Reiko Aylesworth
Gina Holden
Shareeka Epps
David Hornsby
Kristen Hager

R rated, whats that? Who cares. I doubt it will even make a dent in my tolerance for blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom