AVP:R sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo,the AVP books were awesome. I borrowed 'em from my cousin (same as the Predator books from Dark Horse), and they were awesome. Prey (the first one) was probably the best. Dachande was the sh**.

Ooo,the AVP books were awesome. I borrowed 'em from my cousin (same as the Predator books from Dark Horse), and they were awesome. Prey (the first one) was probably the best. Dachande was the sh**.

The Dark Horse Comics stuff was a bit of a mixed bag.
Some of it was really good.
Like AvP and AvP: Deadliest of the Species

Nor did I mind some of the over cross overs with other comic books. Like the first Batman Vs Predator kicked ***. It was the later Batman versus Predator II: Bloodmatch and Batman versus Predator III: Blood Ties that started to loose the plot.

However once the started to add another faction in there like
Aliens versus Predator versus The Terminator
or
Aliens versus Predator versus Witchblade versus The Darkness (I can not believe the did 2 of these)

It was really beginning to loose the plot.

The Aliens and Predator comics where good. However they did start getting repeative after while. Especially the Alien books. However now the AvP cross overs are going same way too. Like Aliens/Predator/SuperMan/Batman... why are the aliens there? Because the Pred brought them along for their rites of passage thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom