Avoid Kaspersky At All Costs !!!

ric949396

Solid State Member
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you all know to avoid Kaspersky Business Space security at all costs, unless you like dead DB servers, SQL and Oracle connections that die every 5 minutes, Citrix servers that become so slow you would rather have AVG Free on them and tech support that has a hold time of 30 minutes and provides “hot fixes” that don't work. Plus, VPN users have had their performance slow down to the point that they shut off the protection just to get an email to open in Outlook. All Kaspersky tech support hot fixes and FAQ fixes have been applied and still, performance is god awful.

I hate to leave a scathing review for such a highly rated product but I've been working in the IT field for 10 years, last 5 as a SR. Network Admin for a software developer and I would rather go back to the resource hungry Symantec Corporate Edition than use Kaspersky 6.XX.

Please, dont do to yourselves what i did. After great reviews online and testing here in house that seemed fine i ended up making a recomendation that has made me look like bad in the eyes of my peers.

Back
Top Bottom