Avitars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
Last night i noticed some new avitars listed. I changed mine to the one i am currently using. I checked back now and it is no longer there. Was their a test last night for new avitars?

the one you are currently using doesn' display as a choice because you've already seleted it...

if you selected a different one you'd fin that your current one woul re-appear whilst your new chosen one would disapear from the selection.

Teencompwiz2 said:
Last night i noticed some new avitars listed. I changed mine to the one i am currently using. I checked back now and it is no longer there. Was their a test last night for new avitars?
They are not new ones, they appear because you need > 50 posts to see them

Vbulletin works a little differently than PhBB (that i am used to) with avitars. It's cool you can set a specified amount of posts to unlock certain avitars.

Or he could just have people with 50 posts and over have custom... or maybe 100...

Yeah, I'm waiting for new avatars too. It needs to be totally revamped. Take majority of the old ones out and in with the new. It's still very efficient because you're simply replacing the older ones with newer ones so it's not like you're adding any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom