Automerge sucks

Yeah, I know. I cant afford the nice ones that are that small, and anything other then the expensive ones are crap.

So, its not necessary.

Well if its down to what looks nicer, here is a picture of my desk.

desk.jpg

jesus that looks nice since the last time ive been up there, btw, u never texted me for your money.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836113014
That's what I got and it sounds decent. But I also got a stereo hooked up to my computer with 4 stereo speakers that sounds great in combination with the 2.1 setup, lol. Only complaint is the wire between the 2 speakers is too short for my setup...

I wanted a different 2.1 Logitech set, but it was discontinued by the time I got around to actually needing a new set (2.0 set gave out). I think it was the Logitech X-230 that had really good reviews and a good price on Newegg. Maybe the X-240 is similar? I didn't get the X-240 because I wanted the volume control and a headphone hookup on the right speaker itself, not a separate deal

I just bought the X-540's at Circuit City and it sounds wonderful! Base is amazing and the sound only distorts at the 85%-90% range which is too loud for sensible people. Sound doesn't distort if you use ogg format or something other than MP3 though.

If you have the money, get those! There amazing and great.

jesus that looks nice since the last time ive been up there, btw, u never texted me for your money.

I know. My bad, had to go to Laurels for King Crab and presents, LOL

why not wait a while and get the better ones?

Because, right now i have speakers barely above unbearable. Ill buy these till summer, and then ill be able to by the receiver I want, and hook up my Bose speakers, and Infinity 12'' sub.

How about these:

Logitech X-240

I have the X-230 and I think they sound great.

More then I would like to spend, and I'm really not fond of having the third control/dock. Had it with my last ones that crapped out and it was so light I couldnt keep it in one spot. I would prefer it on the speaker.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836113014
That's what I got and it sounds decent. But I also got a stereo hooked up to my computer with 4 stereo speakers that sounds great in combination with the 2.1 setup, lol. Only complaint is the wire between the 2 speakers is too short for my setup...

I wanted a different 2.1 Logitech set, but it was discontinued by the time I got around to actually needing a new set (2.0 set gave out). I think it was the Logitech X-230 that had really good reviews and a good price on Newegg. Maybe the X-240 is similar? I didn't get the X-240 because I wanted the volume control and a headphone hookup on the right speaker itself, not a separate deal

I would love to x-230 speakers. My dad has the same set but in 5.1 (I forget the model), but anyways yeah they would be wonderful. I cant seem to find them at any of the major retailers. Pretty sure they were discontinued. Amazon (when you find them) has a link to "see newest version", which is the x240. Which I dont really want.

I just bought the X-540's at Circuit City and it sounds wonderful! Base is amazing and the sound only distorts at the 85%-90% range which is too loud for sensible people. Sound doesn't distort if you use ogg format or something other than MP3 though.

If you have the money, get those! There amazing and great.

They are very nice, my dad has the discontinued version. And I dont really want 5.1 I couldnt mount the rear channels, right, and my sound card refuses to work. I bought the sound card because my onboard 5.1 died. I'm SOL there.

Plus this computer isnt worth any effort. I would love to get a new one. As soon as I find money on trees.

I'm actually going to go with these

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000IVL3DE/ref=pd_luc_gc_rec_03_02

For 10 more dollars, its worth it for the seperate speakers and mids. If car audio has taught me anything, its that you get better sound when you appoint specific speakers to do a certain job. Tweets should do highs, and mids should do mids while the bass plays the low end. Where has the other ones I were looking at has a single inbetween speaker that is supposed to do 'both' (very loosely defined) as in give me the highs and the mids. Besides, the sub is on the wrong side for me anyways.

Oh damn

shit.jpg

Well... i'll keep searching to see if I can find these cheaper elsewhere on the internet.

Or buy refurbs

http://us.creative.com/products/pro...T3100+Refurbished&WT.mc_id=19048&campID=20947

Back
Top Bottom