Australia vs Usa

twistgrip

Solid State Member
Is ur US hardware (m/b,cpu,vid card, etc) compatible with the same Australian issued product ie our power supply is 240v vs 110v (i think)? hopefully the case power supply will b the only difference 7 & the parts might work? U think? Thanks.

thanks,i have a mate on vacation in the US at the moment & i would like to buy a m/b, cpu,hdd,vid card,ram, has anyone seen any good deals? I would like a decent p4 nothing to super i'm just a surfer,want 2 do a bit of video editing,recording,play the occasional game,any info-advice would b greatly appreciated!

What kind of budget do you have, and what components do you need? do you already have a monitor etc

want to buy m/b,cpu,v/card,hdd & ram, will buy the rest here in Aus. Prob 2.8e cpu,512ram,120-160hdd, m/b? v/card 256mb geforce,raedon(something resonable,mid range), budget= whatever i need to spend, US$0-5,6,7,800. Don't need the biggest & fastest just something good, stable,upgradeable(m/b). Hope i'm not being to difficult.Thanks

I'd go for faster RAM so you have some head room for O/C. if you can aford 2xHD for Raid, do so. Go with the 6800 or above, anything less is old hat.

more ram=2 sticks of 512,is that what ur sayin? would 2 40hdd be that much better than 1 80? i'm sure the 6800 will be fine 4 me. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom