Australia Day

Yeah I think so..at the beach yesterday I heard a group of asians behind us going happy new year lol

My congratulations!!!
Who will win the Australian Open (tennis)? I mean men and women slam!

My best friend just spent 5 months in Melbourne, Aus. for study abroad and he loved it. Australia is definitely one of the places I want to visit in my life. I really want to live out in the Outback for a week or so with a guide. Something like an African safari...but in Australia! btw,
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

My best friend just spent 5 months in Melbourne, Aus. for study abroad and he loved it. Australia is definitely one of the places I want to visit in my life. I really want to live out in the Outback for a week or so with a guide. Something like an African safari...but in Australia! btw,
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

Australia is pretty cool, I wouldn't say the best place for a holiday, but it's a nice place. I, myself llive in Melbourne, but have traveled to Queensland and New South Wales. I think Australia is a better place for families to live rather than a holiday, but that doesn't mean it ain't good! Queensland is where a lot of tourists go to. And if you do want to do some type of African themed thing then I suggest Northern Territory because that place is more "dessert-y".

Btw I got to see Federrer play against some Spanish guy and Baghdadis (fav player) play too!

Back
Top Bottom