(AUSTRALIA) Can someone help me find a 5700xt or 3060 ti or 2070 super in stock? (reward)

fgfdxbs

Beta member
5700xt for under $750, or 3060 ti for under $850, or 2070 super for under $750. Would be greatly appreciated (I'll give a reward of a few dollars)

I was looking at a 3080 for 1200+... Granted it was about 5 seconds worth of thought, but still a thought none the less.

If you not in a dire straight, then just hold off, until mid year at least. At least then we'll all know how things will start to fill out.

Taxes and ship would be the responsibility of the OP, I mean that you could buy this GPU locally and pay the normal (Texas sales ?) tax, and then have the OP take care of the charges of that tax and to ship?
I could see myself doing that for some one I know or I think I could trust.... But this is not a regular peep here, and I would require some type of deposit. I do not live anywhere close to a Micro Center store. The nearest one is on the other side of my state

Last edited:
Taxes and ship would be the responsibility of the OP, I mean that you could buy this GPU locally and pay the normal (Texas sales ?) tax, and then have the OP take care of the charges of that tax and to ship?
I could see myself doing that for some one I know or I think I could trust.... But this is not a regular peep here, and I would require some type of deposit. I do not live anywhere close to a Micro Center store. The nearest one is on the other side of my state
There's extra involved now because of the tariffs. They actually mentioned that on the WAN show because Canadian GPU prices are now cheaper.

There's extra involved now because of the tariffs. They actually mentioned that on the WAN show because Canadian GPU prices are now cheaper.
Don't quote me on this one, But I think tariffs apply to import items into the U.S. and not exporting from here to someplace else

Back
Top Bottom